Re: gsoc08 progress week 1

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 15:23:21 CEST

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Randy Kramer <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 30 May 2008 08:36 am, Robert Staudinger wrote:

[...]

>> http://www.abisource.com/~robsta/gsoc08/02-abiword-win32.png
>
> Rob,
>
> I really don't know what your project(s?) is intended to do, but if it is to
> make an improved "about" popup, I have a pet peeve on that subject.

What you are seeing is the standard abiword/gtk "about" dialog (well,
minus the icon, which has to be fixed). The point of the above
screenshot is demonstrating abiword/gtk running on win32. Any proposed
improvements to the about dialog should go thru the official channels
(bugzilla), but who am I telling :)

- Rob