Re: gsoc08 progress week 1

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 15:38:48 CEST

Randy, Omer...

Rob's SoC project is to:

1) Port AbiWord's drawing routines to use Cairo
2) Make the GTK+ port of AbiWord use GtkPrint instead of GnomePrint
3) Make AbiWord's GTK+ port work on Win32

You're seeing a combination of #1 and #3. This has nothing to do with
Arabic numerals or About dialogs.

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.