Re: Multi-Page View UI

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 03:11:31 CET

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 7:03 AM, James D <jamesgecko@gmail.com> wrote:

> ================
> Zoom to
>
> O 200%
> O 100%
> O 75%
> O Page width
> O Whole page
> O Percent:
> [ 100% |^/v]
>
> {Then to the right of that}
>
> [x] Display multiple pages
> [ ] Automatic {Selecting this uses the current multipage behavior,
> disables the spinbox below, and switches from "Page width" to "75%"
> zoom level}
> [ 2 |^/v] {Setting this to a value will just make that number of
> pages fit in the window, no matter what size it is. Would work with
> Page width zoom level.}

Adding this to the zoom dialog would round off the feature nicely. We
would make sure "automatic" was checked by default.

I haven't heard anybody say that we should do multipage views in
"normal" mode. Is that correct?

Finally, Ryan, if I get this up and running on gtk can you modify the
windows dialog to do it too?

Cheers!

Martin