Re: Building Abiword Using Wine

From: PRADEEBAN KATHIRAVELU <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 09:18:29 CEST

Hi,
As C++ does not allow to declare an externally-visible function that
accepts an anonymous type as parameter, I had to give a name to the
struct type in src/af/xap/xp/xap_Module.h, after applying Rob's patch.

I have attached the diff herewith.
Obviously there may be some clever alternatives.
However now Abiword is happily built using wine and running perfectly
on my ubuntu!
Cross compiling successful.

Thank you.
Regards.