Re: Building Abiword Using Wine

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 10:09:13 CEST

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:18 AM, PRADEEBAN KATHIRAVELU
<kk.pradeeban@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> As C++ does not allow to declare an externally-visible function that
> accepts an anonymous type as parameter, I had to give a name to the
> struct type in src/af/xap/xp/xap_Module.h, after applying Rob's patch.
>
> I have attached the diff herewith.
> Obviously there may be some clever alternatives.
> However now Abiword is happily built using wine and running perfectly
> on my ubuntu!
> Cross compiling successful.

Well done!

I think the correct fix is to remove the ABI_EXPORT though, having the
line look like

    typedef struct {

since this is just a C struct that does not have anything to do with
the linker / dll exports.
Should have gotten back to you earlier, sorry.

- Rob