Re: Puppy linux

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 14:12:20 CEST

Hi Ian,

As I told you on IRC you should ask Puppy Linux about their iconv
library. Ask them if they support all the Windows codepages or if
they've dropped some to make the distro smaller. We can't help until
we know what their distro does.

On your other question, their is no option to change font before you
import but it is easy to change afterwards.

1. Select all
2. Choose the font you want.

You're done :-)