Draft Site

From: Tim Sleeper <timsleeper_at_wittymonkey.com>
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 16:51:04 CEST

If anyone's interested, you can view the new AbiSource site at
http://abiword.wittymonkey.com/ using this username and password:

Username: abiword
Password: 19soFabI

A few things to note, I do not have the custom template installed yet, the
one you see is a default template. Also, I am working on the content
structure and menu navigation, nothing is styled yet. I know it may look
boring right now, but I hope to have the design done soon. And also, I am
just developing the site on my server until it's done, after it's finished
I will move it.

Any feedback greatly appreciated!
-Tim