Re: zooplah - r27493 - in abiword/branches/gsoc2009gettext: plugins/aiksaurus/xp plugins/applix/xp plugins/babelfish/xp plugins/bmp/xp plugins/clarisworks/xp plugins/collab/backends/fake/xp plugins/collab/backends/service/unix plugins/collab/backends

From: Keith Bowes <zooplah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 02:26:36 CEST

> On 08/03/2009 01:37 PM, cvs@abisource.com wrote:
>> Author: zooplah
>
>> Log:
>> Ademay angeschay atthay obablypray ogay againstay theay ishesway ofay
>> ubhay: emovalray ofay theay ethodmay etValuegay omfray uginsplay, ikelay
>> myay entormay oldtay meay toay
>
> This kind of comment is unacceptable and irresponsible.

Eh, it was worth a try. Maybe evading making it through your mean
glasses and allowing my assigned mentor to know what I was doing with
minimal decoding. I should have known you'd find something to bitch
about regardless, though.

If all that you've done is your idea of mentoring, please do future
generations a favor and don't volunteer to be a big brother. That
could emotionally scar the child for life.

Sure, there are certain disadvantages to my dismissal, but not having
to put up with your douchebaggery for the next few weeks is certainly
not one of them.