Re: zooplah - r27493 - in abiword/branches/gsoc2009gettext: plugins/aiksaurus/xp plugins/applix/xp plugins/babelfish/xp plugins/bmp/xp plugins/clarisworks/xp plugins/collab/backends/fake/xp plugins/collab/backends/service/unix plugins/collab/backends

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 09:09:16 CEST

Keith,

there is absolutely no point in getting so worked up about plain
technical disagreements. You are not liable to anyone but me regarding
your project.

Of course in our day to day work on abiword we appreciate peer review
and try to work based on consensual decisions. Sometimes that's not
possible, that usually just means to work harder and disprove critics
by showing your approach works.

Hub, would you agree to revisit the issue of duplicated strings for
different platforms after GSoC has concluded?

- Rob