Re: zooplah - r27493 - in abiword/branches/gsoc2009gettext: plugins/aiksaurus/xp plugins/applix/xp plugins/babelfish/xp plugins/bmp/xp plugins/clarisworks/xp plugins/collab/backends/fake/xp plugins/collab/backends/service/unix plugins/collab/backends

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 10:33:03 CEST

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 09:09 +0200, Robert Staudinger wrote:
> Keith,
>
> there is absolutely no point in getting so worked up about plain
> technical disagreements. You are not liable to anyone but me regarding
> your project.
>
> Of course in our day to day work on abiword we appreciate peer review
> and try to work based on consensual decisions. Sometimes that's not
> possible, that usually just means to work harder and disprove critics
> by showing your approach works.
>
> Hub, would you agree to revisit the issue of duplicated strings for
> different platforms after GSoC has concluded?

I think leaving this issue "as is" for now is the best approach. It
would be a shame to waste all Keith's time on it now IMO.

We can deal with it later, but obviously we will have to have a solution
in place before we merge the branch to trunk. On IRC rob had some ideas
on how to solve the problem that sounded workable.

Happy hacking!
  Marc