Abiword Translation : Mandika language of Senegal

From: Dominique Rochefort <issasamb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 12 2009 - 21:18:19 CET

Hi Mr Maurer,

On the file server the most recent Abiword installer is from October 29
and does not contain our language.
Could it be possible to get a recent Windows version of Abiword with our
most recent Mandinka (mnk-SN) language interface in it ?
We don't care which version it is ; we would just like to go forward in
checking and validating the interface.
Event if the version still contains bugs we don't care, we only want to
use it internally for l10n development.

Thanks a lot !

Dominique