Re: not a bug, per se, just really annoying.

From: Marvin Waschke <marvwaschke_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Nov 25 2010 - 06:55:06 CET

Keith is right. Shipping dictionaries is a good idea-- makes the user
experience much more pleasant, but the downside is maintenance. If the
bodies are not there to maintain the release, it's better to require the
users to download the most recent dictionary. I believe a download is
more pleasant than on out of date dictionary.