Re: Help with Write Activity

From: Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo_at_laptop.org>
Date: Thu Nov 25 2010 - 18:28:27 CET

> > #3316   AbiWord view at 100% should fill the screen
> > (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/3316)
>
> Hmm not sure about this. If you have a bigger screen you'd expect to
> be filled at larger zoom.

I think I can change the spin button by a combo and add thew option
"Page width" and "Whole page"
The python binding have this definitions:

(define-method zoom_whole
  (of-object "AbiWidget")
  (c-name "abi_widget_zoom_whole")
  (return-type "gboolean")
)

(define-method zoom_width
  (of-object "AbiWidget")
  (c-name "abi_widget_zoom_width")
  (return-type "gboolean")
)

What you think?

> > #3614   Browser didn't start, but icon flashed for a long time.
> > (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/3614)
>
> OK this is a bug we should look into. Looks like an integration bug in
> sugar. What is executable name of the "browse" activity?
>
> > #702    Can't open web site in AbiWord (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/702)
>
> OK this is a bug we should look into. Looks like an integration bug in
> sugar. What is executable name of the "browse" activity?

This problem is more general. I think we can't execute a activity from
another in Sugar
and we can't start Browse with a parameter. Also, I didn't found

> > #3615   In Write, Alt-C doesn't work while the 'Insert Image' pulldown
> > is present. (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/3615)
>
> This is because "insert image" is modal dialog and blocks input until
> it is completed. Not sure if this isa bug you want to fix or not.

I think it's not a bug.

Regards

Gonzalo