Re: about the dic path

From: Chen Xiajian <chenxiajian1985_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 13 2011 - 19:18:18 CEST

hi, Urmas thank you for suggestion.

I think there is a better way for master the dictionary in abiword.
IF the backend is ISpell, we can assign the dictionary to ispell folder
and if the backend is Hunspell, we can assign the dictionary to Hunspell folder

and the hyphenation dictionary is also assign into the accordingly
backend folder. this is easily to maintain different backends.

another question, why am I combine different programs in one module.
Yes, the problem you mentioned is a big problem for me recently. But I
have an better way to solve this problem. ISpellChecker is just a
class to maintain dic for spell-checking and dic for hyphenation. if
we find that the spell-checking dictionary fail to load, we don't need
to set ISpellChecker=NULL , but ISpellChecker ->dic=NULL, so that we
can also use the hyphenate function in ISpellChecker.
maybe your suggested way early is better way. I will balance.

Please Advice

Chen xiajian