Re: about the dic path

From: Chen Xiajian <chenxiajian1985_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 13 2011 - 19:26:24 CEST

another thing. though a lot of test. I find that, the hyphenation
result is not a very useful result when the word input is not a spelli
ng-correct word which happened frequently in users' operation.
so I try to split the word into several part to spell-checking for a
better hyphenation result.

best Regards