Re: Status of AbiWord Pootle hosting

From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 16:09:49 CEST

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
<mjjzf@syntaktisk.dk> wrote

> Dear Chris,
>
> It seems there is an issue with the import of the files when it comes
> to Unicode; on
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/da/upstream_POT/abiword.2.9.dev.r29782.po?match_names=check-isfuzzy%2Cuntranslated&view_mode=review
> I see a lot of incorrectly imported instances of the Danish ćřĺ. I have
> submitted the files in UTF-8.
>
> Sincerely,
> Morten

Morten,

I'm sorry for the problems, thanks for pointing it out. Let me look
at that more closely and then you and I can work together to get it
right. I suppose a few hitches like this are to be expected in the
beginning, but I am committed to getting them fixed ASAP.

cjl