Re: Old feature branches

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2011 - 21:30:46 CET

The gsoc2009tablelayout branch should be dropped. Improvements in
table layout speed were cherry picked from this branch and put ino
trunk.

The gsoc2010dialogs branch should be merged if at all possible. We
have some useful extra dialogs from borders and shading and
improvements to format table.

There maybe some clashes with the unicode work but we should fix them
and rescue this code.