[GSoC] Reduce flicker project

From: Andrei Sfrent <andreisfrent_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 24 2011 - 21:55:58 CET

Hello!

My name is Andrei Sfrent, I study Computer Science at the "Politehnica"
University of Bucharest and I am interested in the "Reduce flicker" project.

I just started to study the code and I would really appreciate if you helped me
to better understand this project. I have very good knowledge of C / C++ and I
feel confident I can solve this problem. Are there any "exercises" designed to
help us get familiar with the code? Where do I start? :)

I am aware that it will not be an easy task, but I'm willing to learn and work
as much as it takes to get it done.

Thank you for your time,
Andrei Sfrent