chen xiajian_some questiones about enchant

From: chenxiajian1985 <chenxiajian1985_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 17 2011 - 17:29:44 CEST

Hi, All.
I am working on GSoc Abiword this summer to implement the hyphenation support in Abiword. Before I implement the function, I find some code in Abiword for spell-checking. so I follow the code to implement hyphenation function using enchant. And I have some questiones about enchant. thanks
I want to use enchant to implement hyphenation to keep the dictionary seperately.

the attachment1 is the main class diagram
the attachment2 is the code I implement the hyphenation follow spell-checking code

My question is:
1. Is there some funcition for hyphenation like enchant_dict_hyphenate in Enchant?
2. how the enchant achieve the function? I can track in the code in enchant~
3. give some suggestion to me about my codes, thanks

Thanks very much~

Chen Xiajian