Re: Ensuring Translation Quality

From: Urmas <davian818_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 23 2011 - 06:15:20 CEST

From: "Chris Leonard" <cjlhomeaddress@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ensuring Translation Quality

> [SNIP]

Excuse me, but since publication on Sugarlabs Pootle servers we haven't got even a dozen new or completed translations. So I cannot see an improvement here.

Yes, regional English is a special case and percent requirement may be to artificial, but what %-age complete does indicate is that the translation is not needed by end-users and effectively abandoned. In my opinion, leaving unattended, unmaintained things is detrimental for product quality and public image.