Re: Concern about translations

From: Pjotr Kan <pliniusminor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2012 - 11:39:37 CEST

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your reply, and my best wishes for your mother. Things like that
are far more important than some bits and bytes.... I hope she'll recover
well.

The Pootle solution for Abiword, will be a great step forward for the
internationalization of this fine word processor. Kudo's for your efforts.

Regards, Pjotr.