Re: Vincent_ what is the expected behavior for Frame setting dialog

From: vincent vincent <vincent.abiword_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 05:17:00 CEST

thanks Simon,

As you said,
> As for the values of the settings when the dialog box is first opened, I
> would arbitrarily choose either the left or top border as reference.

in fact, my patch in that bug is doing this, but if
    b. not first time =====>
          if users set top, left, right, bottom thickness the same
=======> we can display the same value
          if users set top, left, right, bottom thickness seperately
to not the same =====> what should we display?

please advise~

To the render bugs, yes, it is a Windows specific bug. but I found
that in the graphical
layer (the code in the directory src/af/gr/ ) drawline function just
use GDI (moveto and lineto) and the pixels are all right, so I have
no idea the reason cause this.

thanks,

Vincent

在 2012年4月4日 上午8:35,Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1@gmail.com> 写道: