Re: Vincent_ what is the expected behavior for Frame setting dialog

From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2012 - 18:59:27 CEST

I filed a bug report (bug 13315). It contains both the bug fixes and
the feature requests. Since the current setup is unusable to set
different values for all four line segments, I think that we can
consider going to the Gnumeric model a bug fix also.

As to whether we should use Gnumeric as model or MS
Office/LibreOffice, I think either is fine with neither having a
strong advantages. I set my preference on Gnumeric mostly because
Abiword is part of the same office suite. Since this is free software,
the person doing the coding will ultimately take the decision.

Regards,

Simon