Bug fix

From: Diana Maria Prajescu <diana.prajescu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2012 - 01:47:57 CET

Hello!

I am Diana Prajescu and I am student in the third year at Politehnica
University of Bucharest from Romania. I am interested in applying for
one of the project ideas for GSoC. I was trying to "solve the
exercise" proposed when I have realized that there is a bug on Windows
and the project cannot be built.

I have decided to solve it. It is the bug with the id 13284 from the
bugzilla list. The patch is attached. The problem is that the function
strptime does not exist on Windows and I have solved it using an
implementation from NetBSD.

I have also noticed that there are some small problems which I had to
solve before building the project. Should I send you a description of
them together with the solution?

Regards,
Diana Prajescu