Re: Bug fix

From: Diana Maria Prajescu <diana.prajescu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2012 - 15:54:07 CET

Great. Thanks very much. That errors are because some linkages are
missing from the solution not because of strptime.

I've managed to determine the source of the errors and find a way to
get it running by commenting out 2 lines of code. I am still trying to
fix them without commenting out those lines. I will put here a patch
for that too, so you could take a look over if you may want.

--
Diana Prajescu