Re: Bug fix

From: Diana Maria Prajescu <diana.prajescu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2012 - 14:41:53 CET

Hey,

I have reviewed it and it seems that there should be 2 patches:
1) strptime.patch: updates the sources to solve the strptime problem
for repo: http://svn.abisource.com/abiword/trunk/. I have created it
on the src folder.

There is a small problem with it. When I apply the patch to a clean
copy of the SVN, the ap_Dialog_Latex.cpp and ut_std_string.cpp aren't
patched. I don't understand why.. The error I got when I try to do
this is "Rejected patch hunk".

2) LibAbiWord.vcproj.patch: it's the patch which adds the sources from
strptime.patch to the solution. I have created it on the msvc2008
folder for the repo: http://svn.abisource.com/abiword-msvc2008/trunk/

These 2 patches are attached. I would be thankful if anyone can test
them and let me know the results.

--
Many thanks,
Diana Prajescu