Current Status

Brian E.W. Wood (beww@intac.com)
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 11:56:11 -0500 (EST)

As of Sunday Night's cvs mirror I'm having the following problems. Is this just
me or is it everyone?

The menu bar has everything twice, the first time with an underscore leading
and the second time correct. The first instance does not cause anything to
happen when clicked on and the second (correct) menu selection does cause a
menu to drop down but the menu items have leading underscores.

Virtually anything I do results in a segfault.

Just wondering if these problems are specific to me installation before I go
looking for problems at my end.

Thanks for any info.

---
Brian E.W. Wood  beww@intac.com