Re: Current Status

Brian E.W. Wood (beww@intac.com)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:22:21 -0500 (EST)

On 10-Nov-98 Eric W. Sink wrote:
>> As of Sunday Night's cvs mirror I'm having the following problems. Is this
>> just
>> me or is it everyone?
>
> Did anyone respond to you on this? Just in case:
>
> I'm not seeing any of the problems you describe. I'm on Linux 2.0.34,
> Pentium 233, 128M RAM, GTK 1.1.2, etc...

Shaw replied and asked me what GTK I was using. I was using 1.1.1. Upgrading to
1.1.3 corrected the improper menu display but I still get a segfault when I try
to do anything.

Running Linux 2.0.33 on an Alpha, 192Mb. RAM.

I don't think it's GTK, the tests all work OK. I'm guessing it is a problem
with a pointer-integer or integer-pointer problem and is likely specific to the
Alpha platform (where pointers are 64-bit and integersare 32). I will look into
it further when I get some time.

I posted the gdb output to this list if it is of any help.

---
Brian E.W. Wood  beww@intac.com