Re: Win32 version

James (jamesl@albany.net)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:26:34 -0500

At 11:43 AM 11/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
As to the makefile typo, I already corrected that myself... a small matter
really...

I just did a 'make realclean'...

No underscores on menu items (javascript is on). No checkmarks on Bold,
italic, underscore etc... checkmarks work fine on align and window however.

Also, when you have more than one window open, under the window submenu,
only the current window and windows created prior to it are shown - IOW, in
the new second window, the list includes both the first and second windows
(and the second window is checked) but in the original window, it only
shows one window - the original. The list of active windows is not updated
in all windows when a new one is opened.

I'll be waiting for the next cvs now :)

Jim