Re: 0.1.4 breeaks compilation on Alpha system

J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@narkinsky.ml.org)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:43:12 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 sterwill@io.nu wrote:

> > Although your docs say I need gtk+1.0.5 version 1.0.6 was listed as a
> > maintanance release, containing only bugfixes, was I wrong in using it?
>
> Nope, 1.0.6 was what I was using until last week here. I've since
> moved up to the latest GNOME CVS tree versions of GTK+, the 1.1.X series
> so I can incorporate some of the latest widgets (notably the font
> selector). Since I stuck that code in the tree today, you'll need to upgrade
> to the GTK+ 1.1.X series to make this work.

This is no problem for me. Actually, having this makes my life easier as
I no longer have to maintain one GTK for Gnome and one for ABIword.

Patrick

--
J. Patrick Narkinsky
patrick@narkinsky.ml.org

"It is so stupid of modern society to have given up believing in the devil when he is the only explanation for it." -- Ronald Knox