Re: compiling js

Markku Rossi (mtr@ngs.fi)
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:46:17 +0200 (WET)

> Weird. This problem might be Alpha-specific, but I'd hate to jump
> to conclusions. Markku, do you have an experience with libjs
> on Linux on Alpha?

The bug is probably Alpha-specific. Currently, I don't have access to
any 64bit machine, so I can't debug this myself. However, the thing
will change RSN. Next week, I can debug this myself.

BTW, someone out there with an Alpha. Could you please, try if the js
works with the following configuration:

./configure --disable-jumps

Thanks in advance,

--