Outlook Equivalent?

J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@freeware.org)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:49:55 -0400 (EDT)

Does ABI have any plans to do an Outlook-like program? I ask because, at
least where I work, this is rapidly becoming a killer app. I suspect
others are in the same boat.

It seems to me that an outlook-like programe could benefit greatly from
having AbiWord to provide the editing infrastructure and so on. How well
adapted is the XP framework ABI is using to this?

For what it's worth, I'm not planning to start writing this. I'm just
thinking about the problem.

Patrick

--
J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@narkinsky.ml.org)

"If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at the people He gives it to." -- Old Irish Saying