Re: Problems with wv

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.sourcegear.com)
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:32:33 -0500

David Grill Watson wrote:
> I'm having serious problems building AbiWord from CVS. Everything works fine
> up until it gets to the linking stage. Then 1 of 2 things happens:

Maybe a sample build process will lend a few hints:

cvs co abi wv abidistfiles unixfonts
cd abi
make

If you're having problems with wv linkage, you might try
removing wv/config.h, which will cause a make from the abi/
branch to re-run configure (from wv) to create it.
You shouldn't have to run "make -f Makefile.abi" from the
wv/ directory manually; the makefiles from the abi/ tree
should do that for you.

--
Shaw Terwilliger