Suggestion:: AbiEdit project

ArcadePreserv Center (arcadepreserv@hotmail.com)
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 08:25:59 PDT

This is an abiWORD grup, I know, and I am sorry, but I wanted to get
attention on this one.

I have yet to find a good editor for windows, to use at my work as a
software developer. They all lack some useful feature, and most of the
useable ones cost money, and thus, I cant change editor at my own will.

So there is the Open Souce method... There are many good editors for Linux,
that I could add my little extra features too and use... in Linux!

What I would want is an editor that has versions for both windows and Linux,
which I could use both at work and at home, and which I could contribute
code too, so since Abi already has AbiWord and AbiCalc, whynot also an
AbiEdit project ?