Re: Suggestion:: AbiEdit project

Eric W. Sink (eric@postman.sourcegear.com)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:45:25 -0500

I rather doubt that Emacs is what the original poster was looking for,
but I'll second Shaw's opinion. I use both NT and Linux every day,
and I use GNU Emacs on both. This solution works very well for me.

As for AbiEdit, don't look for such a beast to surface any time soon.
No other Abi- application deserves our attention until AbiWord 1.0 is
completed. After that, who knows? ;-)

--

--
Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman