font used for toolbar art

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 18:00:20 -0700

FYI. There have been several queries from various translators about what
font to use to fix the toolbar icons for their language. (For example, B
may mean Bold in English, but you need a G for Gras in French, etc.

So, I've checked with the artist who did the original toolbar icon set for
AbiWord, and here's what he had to say.

Paul