Suggestion for your equation editor

Alejandro Aguilar Sierra (asierra@servidor.unam.mx)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:17:48 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I just downloaded abi-0.7.4 and I see you have advanced a lot since the
last time I tried the CVS sources. I am impressed, this has the potential
to fill the gap of a good wordprocessor for linux (LyX is neat but it is
not a wordprocessor.)

I am the developer of the equation editor integrated in LyX
(http://www.lyx.org/). My new project, still unpublished, is an equation
editor that can be integrated as a component to any application that
support the component mechanism.

Will abiword support gnome's Orbit, bonobo or the like?

I could join my effort to yours and provide an equation editor, which
will read/write MathML and will be able to display most math symbols and
structures.

Best regards,

Alejandro