Abiword

James Reategui (01jreate@amersol.edu.pe)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:37:57 -0500

I tried out your Abi software suite and opened an important text document of
mine. I did some modifications to it and then saved. When I tried to open the
file again, came to the surprise that it had only saved the first lines of the
entire 300k document. An entire months work had gone to the trash!!!

How can you even distribute a program that wont save? Even if it is free, you
should still make a comment about it that it cant save right and will corrupt
files. So in base, your software is still useless, because without the save
option, you cant really do much.
I dont know why you call it a productivity suite if it is anti-productive