Re: top ruler - tabs problem

Subject: Re: top ruler - tabs problem
From: Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 15:40:49 CST

I've started to make some headway in tracking down my problems. I'm not
registering my newly created widgets with the right user_data. The height of
the ruler is "-2", so any clicks are not on the ruler, and therefore, deleted.

Nobody's changed tab code yet, (that's the next POW i'm going to attempt), but
I have been messing w/ the rulers quite a bit.

-shack