commit -- GNOME patch (2nd round)

Subject: commit -- GNOME patch (2nd round)
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 19:22:12 CST

CUENCA ABELA Joaquin wrote:
> I've updated a bit the patch for add GNOME support to Abiword.
>
> Now, ALL the class specifics to GNOME, are inherited of the unix ones.
>
> Can you take a look at the new patch and send me some feedback?

This is one INCREDIBLE patch; the GNOME version works great! I did
just a few changes to the abi/src/config/platforms to look for
"gnome-config" in the user's default path, and did a build with the
GNOME libs from Debian's Potato, and everything worked very well.
The top level window has repositionable widgets, the toolbars are
GNOME, etc. Very nice! To build with the GNOME front end,
just start the build like "make ABI_OPT_GNOME=1". The normal
Unix GTK-only front-end will be the default.

Cuenca has done an incredible job with the GNOME integration!

--
Shaw Terwilliger