Re: commit -- View Rulers for Win32, etc.

Subject: Re: commit -- View Rulers for Win32, etc.
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 18:02:23 CST

At 10:59 PM 12/4/99 -0600, Robert Sievers wrote:
>At 09:59 PM 12/3/99 -0800, Paul Rohr wrote:
>>Add Win32 logic to toggle rulers.
>>
>> M src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Frame.cpp
>> M src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Frame.h
>
>I still don't see this in my build.

You're probably looking in the wrong place. Play with the View | Rulers
menu item instead.

>I take it you added this ability to
>the program infrastructure on Windows, but didn't add a checkbox to the
>preferences dialog?
>
>If that's the case, does anyone out there want to volunteer to pick this up
>before 0.7.7?

As for the Options dialog, I haven't been following the XP & GTK work very
closely. Is that work done, and ready for review and porting?

Rather than incrementally port each new entry as it gets added, I suspect
it'll make more sense to just port the entire dialog when it's done.

Paul