Re: AbiWord 0.7.7

Subject: Re: AbiWord 0.7.7
From: Matt Coulson (mcoulson@calderasystems.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 15:14:16 CST

I see the point when going back to the basic X libraries, I guess I am
going to need to evanagalize more here at Caldera Systems. I worked hard to
get GTK in since many of our developers want to avoid Gnome like it is a
plague, I am still working on making sure that it gets into our next
distro. I understand the desire to leave the X libraries, they are a real
pain in the ass to work with, I did some mesa work with them, and I
probably won't do any more. I was only wanting to make sure that everybody
using Linux could use this. Hell I will forget Qt, and get this to compile
correctly (without messing with the code too much).

Matthew Coulson