Re: What about...

James (jamesl@albany.net)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 01:47:14 -0500

This does sound good - I see that info for an about box is initialized in
abi_ver.cpp for example. However, your ui library is brand new :) and since
you have been busy making the program usable, there aren't any docs on it
<g>...

I could easily create some dialogs (I've already started) but then they'd
have to be integrated into the source tree appropriately of course.

For example, a decent about box might look like:
http://www.albany.net/~jamesl/abiabout.gif

Anyone on this list (who isn't already coding, of course <g>) who is
interested, let's help with the small stuff :) get back to me...

Jim