RE: AbiWord 0.3.4

Peter Arnold (petera@intrinsica.co.uk)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:23:58 -0000

Hi All,

I'm having trouble building the Win32 source from the zipfile distribution.
I get the error

ut_png.cpp(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'png.h': No
such file or directory

This is presumably because the distribution doesn't include the png and zlib
libraries?

I can't access the CVS repository because of our "too-secure" firewall here,
so I'm a bit stuck really...

Anyway, now that I've de-lurked, I'm interesting in helping in doing the RTF
importer/exporter. I've done one before for CorelXara - has anyone else
used that application? Probably not, otherwise I'd still be there 8-)

Peter Arnold
petera@intrinsica.co.uk