Re: bug

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:58:24 -0500

At 06:28 PM 6/13/99 +0000, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
>Hi Abi's!
>
>I use AbiWord 0.7.1 on GNU/Linux.
>
>When I resize my document .. text aligns differently.
>
>Best regards

If you could give me some idea of when this happens, we could take a look
at it. Here are the items we need to know.

1) How to reproduce the problem

If you could outline a sequence of steps to reproduce the problem, or send
a document illustrating the problem.

2) Offer any information regarding problem isolation.

Does this happen on all documents, all documents with tabs, all
multi-column documents, all documents with images, or so on.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist