Re: suggestions & observations

patrick@freeware.org
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:28:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Robert Sievers wrote:

> This was our off the cuff answer. Would people want files to automatically
> append a ".abw" to the file name on UNIX?

I for one would. Many "add-on" file managers can make use of the
extension information... E.g. kde and Gnome. Plus, it's useful
information that is easily removed, but not easily reconstructed.

Patrick

--
J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@freeware.org)

"Anyone who cares about character must care about social conditions, for every unfair economic situation, every socal evel left to run it's course means ruin to the character" -- Harry Emerson Fosdick