Re: Editor pounding

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:18:15 -0600

On Sat, Mar 13, 1999 at 03:36:19PM -0800, Micah Yoder wrote:
> As per Robert's request, here is an attached file that demonstrates it.
> I typed "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" and repeated it 5
> times total. I changed the color from default to blueish on all of the
> second instance to "the quick brown fox" in the third. I then changed
> the font of the entire third instance to Dingbats. The third instance
> is invisible.

I finally reproduced your bug, after about 8 minutes of trying.
It would have helped immensely had you told me _how_ you had changed
the font to Dingbats. Specifically, it's a problem with the font
chooser dialog, and not the formatting change itself OR the font
family toolbar combo box.

The bug should be fixed by the time you get this mail.

--
Shaw Terwilliger