commit -- lots of Unix font changes

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:11:40 -0600

I've done a bit of cleanup at the Font level, so
that fonts are now more cleanly integrated with the
graphics context (GR) classes, since they're now
visible at the XAP level.

I've been working on fixing some minor bugs in the
Unix Font selector dialog, and ended up putting my own
little GC in there to display the fonts, so the
resolution matches what you get in the main document,
text decorations, colors, document background colors,
etc. all work properly.

You might need a full rebuild after this, since a
few classes and (more importantly) some dialog numeric
IDs have changed.

--
Shaw Terwilliger