Re: 0.5.2 tarball

Robert G. Werner (rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 00:19:23 -0800 (PST)

I wasn't going to say this but here goes:
If you really need to see something as formated html ...
Why not fire up netscape, Amaya, lynx, the emacs web browser, or any of
a number of web browsers? That is what they are designed to do? Abiword
isn't.
What ever happened to the notion of the right tool for the right job?

Robert G. Werner
rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com
Impeach Conggress!!

I know th'MAMBO!! I have a TWO-TONE CHEMISTRY SET!!