MS Word Format

Darksheer (darksheer@fotographix.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:53:48 -0500

First off, great product. I really like using this thing on my
linux box. The only downfall I see is the inability of the
program to save files in the MS Word format (even if its an
old on such as word 6.0 or word '97. The reason behind this
is that even though Word isn't the best word processor, its the
most used. I want to know that anyone I send my word processing
files to can view them correctly on their machine.

Please reply and let me know what plans are in effect to do this,
if any.

Thanks,
-Darksheer